mandag 25. august 2014

SODAsketch #8

I really liked the august challenge at Sodalicious, so I had to have a go at the sketch.
And since last week-end was spent at a crop, I finally had lots of time for scrapbooking.
I recently found this tape (Dont grow up - it's a trap) at a local store. And I just knew I had to use it on a layout. So the whole page was based around the tape :-)
And I had lots of photos of my girls goofing around, so it was just a matter of choosing one. I liked the yellow in this photo, and decided it would match the papers.
All the papers are from Sodalicious, and I also used their stencils and stamps. The cute owl is one of my favourite stamps at the moment.
A glimpse of sun when I took this photo, and now it's too dark to take another one....
I used a button and some dots, and also som splatters of ink.
I put the tape on white cardstock and cut it out. Just to make sure that the letters would really stand out.
And one more owl...... with a big splatter of yellow Distress Stain behind it.
This was really a fun layout to make.

And this is the sketch I used:

1 kommentar:

Anne-Eddie sa...

Bare vakkert, tøft også!!
Herlig bilde og den teksten var midt i blinken!!
Klem fra Anne-Eddie ;)