fredag 4. november 2016

More Halloween......

I wanted to make Halloweencards for my daughters as well. They both love Halloween and all kinds of spooky stuff....

I used stamps from Joy! Crafts, Vintage Homes. Clearly not meant for Halloween, but with dark colors and spiderwebs they are easily turned into spooky houses.
I stamped on watercolor paper, and made the backgrounds with Distress Ink. The little witches are stamps from Clearly Besotted, colored with watercolor pencils.
For the first card, I also made a bright moon, and found some mini bats that were perfect for the theme.

The next one is made with the same techniques. Here I also stamped some spiderwebs and a raven.
The mummy is made out of a piece of cardstock, and then lots of cheese cloth wrapped around it.

Finally, I just wanted to show the Halloweencards made by my 12-years-old girls themselves.
They totally fell in love with the 'Day of the Dead'-stamps from Tim Holtz. And did a great job coloring them with watercolor pencils. Some extra stamping, and the cards turned out amazing!

Have a nice week-end!



2 kommentarer:

Anne-Eddie sa...

Knalltøffe kort! Klem ;)

Elisabeth sa...

Så flinke jentene er, men så har de jammen en dyktig læremester også. Skremmende flinke..

Klem fra meg