onsdag 16. april 2014

Happy - Sodalicious sketch

This is another sketch challenge I just had to enter.
The sketch is from Sodalicious, and then I had the chance to use some of their new products. Loved the new collections they recently released.
The papers are of course from Sodalicious. And I used their stencil together with yellow and grey Distress Ink. And then a few pieces of washitape, and some stamping with black ink.
The journaling is handwritten, and I used their stamp 'square frame'.
The Crochet Icon is from Prima, and the geotag is from Studio Calico. I also used a pre-cut SODA-word, in addition to the title above the photo.
And I just had to use the adorable owl-stamp from Sodalicious!
And this is the sketch I tried to follow.
Happy Easter/God påske!

4 kommentarer:

Anne-Eddie sa...

Knallflott LO!! Herlig bilde og flotte detaljer! Klem fra Anne-Eddie ;)

Randi Elisabeth sa...

Kjempe stilig. Herlig, herlig med gult og svart, og de flotte detaljene med ink, maling og tape :)

Hege sa...

Herlig LO!
Digger både farger, oppsett og detaljer på denne.

Hege.

Elisabeth sa...

Morsom layout!
Må lagres :)

Og lages