torsdag 19. november 2015

Jenter på tur

I had this photo of my daughters together with their best friend (and my sisters dog...), enjoying the view from a nearby hill we sometimes visit. And decided to use the photo in colors, not choosing the easy way out and turn it into black&white.... :-)
I made this page using the same techniques as the previous one, strips of paper making up the background. But I also added washi tape and mesh, before covering everything with gesso.
Then I used crackle paste and modelling paste together with stencils. And when it was completely dry, I added pools of glimmer mist.
The pieces of chipboard are dyed black using glimmer mist. And then I stamped with various background stamps.
I found some word stickers and die-cut elements from 7 Dots Studio, and they were perfect for this theme.
Liked the way it turned out, and had lots of fun creating the background with all the layers.

Ingen kommentarer: