torsdag 23. oktober 2014

Chic

Another layout with products from Glitz Design. I just love the collection Black & White, and this was my first monthly kit from Glitz.

And it went so well with the photos of my daughter, dressed up as a rockstar. She was going to a birthday party, and even got to wear some make-up.
I used stamps from Georgia Heald all around the page. And then more stamps from Tim Holtz and Papirdesign behind the photos. The journaling note is from Sodalicious.
Some arrows and dots in black and red, and also som splatters of ink.
This is one of my favourite color combinations - you can never go wrong with black, white and red :-)

2 kommentarer:

Linda Brun sa...

Herlige side og flotte jenta. En skikkelig rocka layout.
Takk for herlig inspirasjon.

Riikka Kovasin sa...

Such a fabulous layout! Love the thread and the composition!