fredag 17. februar 2017

Together - More than Words Challenge

This is my take on the February 2017 Main Challenge at More than Words.
The Word Inspiration is Together, and the Creative Challenge is Ampersand.

I didn't use the word 'together' on my page. But the photo shows my twin girls who are together 99% of the day.....
I covered the paper with clear gesso, and then stamped the circles. Using stamps from Stampendeous and Carabelle. Then I filled the circles with distress ink and crayons mixed with water.
 I applied gesso through a stencil, and added lots of random stamping.
I decided to go with bright pink and lots of circles because of the title: You & Me & Bubblegum...
And continued the circle-theme with punches, sequins, enamel dots and buttons.
The photo is actually a selfie, which the girls just happened to show me some time later. And I just knew I had to make a page with it.


9 kommentarer:

Kareen Dion sa...

Such a fun layout, I love it... and I love pink!!! Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at More Than Words this month!

Anne-Eddie sa...

Knallfin, herlig LO! Klem ;)

Heather McMahon sa...

Oh this is perfect! I love the bubblegum bubbles on the page that match the photo! Your background is perfectly detailed too. So glad you could join us at More Than Words.

Elena Martynova sa...

Absolutely artistic and such a good interpretation of the challenge.
Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words.

Di Garling sa...

Sush a great photo & you have showcased it brilliantly. Love what you have done here & your interpretation of our challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words.

Caroline Elliam sa...

What a fun bubbling layout! I love that you repeated the pattern of your picture on your background what a great idea! Thank you for joining at More than words!

Nicole Doiron sa...

Oh, definitely a favorite of mine with that bubblegum pink and all those bubbles on the background and the picture! Also love the title work! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

langeatheart sa...

Awesome page! Love the combo of pink and black and the photo is priceless! All the best from MTW! :)

kavitha sa...

Beautiful page.Thanks for joining us at "More than words" challenge