torsdag 13. april 2017

Card with many layers

I recently took a class with Linda Brun, where she showed us how to build a card with lots of layers. And also use leftovers and different recycled items.
I got really inspired, so I created this card using the same techniques.
I stamped one of Dina Wakley's scribbly birds, and embossed it with black powder. Then I colored it with watercolors.
I used lots of different papers and tags to build the layers. And also some cheesecloth that I had dyed black for another project, but then ended up not using it.
Some feather-diecuts (also leftovers from another project), and the small birds are a die from Joy Crafts.
I found some corrugated cardboard, and some pieces of punchinella on my desk. Finally I used some gesso, and stamping to make it all come together.
And of course, some splatters with white gesso mixed with water, and gold ink.

Just love those scribbly birds! :-)

2 kommentarer:

Anne-Eddie sa...

Flott kort ! Fint sammensatt, og så greit å få bruke noe av restekassen ! Klem ;)

Elisabeth sa...

Elsker fuglemotiver og dette var kjempestilig. Herlige farger