søndag 20. januar 2019

Challenge - Create a Smile - Kraft

I just had to enter the current challenge at Create a Smile. I love using kraft, both for cards and layouts.
So then I went for the qute robots....

I used the stamp sets Same Frequency and Loops of Love from Create a Smile. And also some other stamps to create the background.
The robot is colored with Copics, and glued down with foam tape.

Since I liked this challenge so much, and just received some more cool stamps in the mail... I just had to make another one....
This time I combined Festive Foliage and Beast Feast (I'm sure monsters also wants traditional Christmas...).
I stamped directly on to the kraft, soI had to use lots of masking.
This time I colored with Lyra coloring pens.
Never made a Christmas card in January before....

6 kommentarer:

Mirella sa...

Fantastic cards, both of them, although I have to tell you - that robot one stole my heart! :-) Thanks for playing along with Create a Smile :-)

Creatively Cass sa...

Hi there! What beautiful cards! I love the coloring, and the colors really do pop. Thanks so much for playing along with us!

Alexandra sa...

Wow such cool and awesome cards! Thank you for playing along with Create a smile challenge!

Anita sa...

These are amazing cards! Thank you for joining the Create A Smile Challenge!

. sa...

wow, love the card with the robots!
could you tell me which stamps did you use for the background? love them!
thank you :)

Jonna sa...

The background stamps I used are from Studiolight, STAMPSL340