søndag 12. januar 2020

Challenge - Create a Smile - Sketch

This is my first challenge of 2020....

The Challenges at Create A Smile are always fun, eventhough I don't always find the time to participate.
This time I immediate had an idea.... which included lots of penguins....
 The background is made with gelliplate. I just decided I didn't want to go all white.
 The penguins and the owl are colored with Copics.
 The text I had to print myself. I'm sure I've seen stamps with this text, but I could not find it among my (many.....) stampsets.
It was a fun card to make.
I used the stampsets "Cool Buddies" and Friends in the Woods" from Create a Smile.

11 kommentarer:

Stampin with Liz Design sa...

Love all the pinguïns on your card having fun together! A great card! Thanks for playing along with Create a Smile Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda

Melissa sa...

The penguins look great. So glad you found the time to join us at the Create a Smile Challenge, thank you xx

Martina - organizatorka.sk sa...

I love how you created composition of your card. It is so playfull and colorful♥. It is nice how you followed the sketch and that you participate with us the challenge of Create a Smile Stamps♥.

Janine - Ellabella sa...

Wow die Karte ist echt toll geworden. DANKE,das du bei der Challenge von Create a Smile mitmachst. Liebe Grüße Ella

Anne-Eddie sa...

Lekkert og morsomt! Fin tekst som passet til motivet ! Klem ;)

Shabby Lab sa...

I love these penguins.
Thank you for creating with Create a Smile Stamps Challenge.
Greetings from Fabiola

Shabby Lab sa...

I love these penguins.
Thank you for creating with Create a Smile Stamps Challenge.
Greetings from Fabiola

Alexandra sa...

:)) That's such a lovely and fun card <3 Thank you for playing along with Create a smile challenge!

Elisabeth sa...

Det er så kjekt å besøke bloggen din, elsker at det er en liten "snert" i teksten

Klem fra meg

Mariann Jakobsen sa...

Et herlig kort med flotte pingviner :)
God Påske!
Klem

NdakJoleh sa...
Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av en bloggadministrator.