mandag 29. mai 2017

It girls - Stuck?! Sketches

I really liked the Sketch Challenge at Stuck?! Sketches, so this is my take on it.
I tried to take some photos of my daughters, wearing their new jackets. But they had more fun goofing around, than posing the way I wanted them to. So my revenge is to scrap the photos anyway.... *muahaha*
The papers are mainly from Bo Bunny. I put som gesso over the background. Then added colors again by using Distress Ink and stencils. And also some random stamping.
Then I created some layers behind the photos, with papers, tags, punchinella and washi tape. Finally some buttons, hearts, stars and splatters to finish it.

And this is the sketch I tried to follow.


3 kommentarer:

Irene sa...

Morsomme bilder på en lekker LO!

Debbi Tehrani sa...

Such a cool page! Love the grunge look. Great take on the sketch! So happy you played with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Laura Creates sa...

Fabulous page, love the background work! Thanks so much for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!