søndag 12. november 2017

Skumring - 7 Dots Studio Challenge

The latest challenge at 7 Dots Studio really got my attention. I instantly knew what photo to use.
This is my daughter at the beach in Mallorca. Admiring the sunset, and is completely lost in her own thoughts.
I used mainly the collection Dreamscape, there might be some smaller pieces from other 7 Dots Studio collections in there...
I chose to put to 6x12 pieces together, and then add some washitape to join them together.
The chipboard is from SnipArt, my new favourite when it comes to chipboard. I used a stencil and grey ink to create a pattern. And then some random stamping.
The title 'skumring' means dusk, and the letters are a sticker alfabet from Authentique.
I used dies from Spellbinders and the Sizzix-dies wildflowers, and put the diecuts behind the photo.
As always, I found wod stickers that match perfectly. 
Some splatters with white gesso to finish it all.

And this is the inspirational circle from 7 Dots Studio:

3 kommentarer:

Heather sa...

such a serene picture, great page. Thank you for joining us at 7 Dots Studio.

Sandra Bernard sa...

Beautiful creation! Thanks for playing with us at 7dots studio challenge

Lisa Amiet sa...

Awesome layout! Love the beach feel!