søndag 28. januar 2018

Challenge - Mixed Media Place - January

My first page this year, and the current challenge at Mixed Media Place really got me inspired.
I decided to go with the winter images, and use a photo of my girls playing in the snow. They were so happy when we finally got some snow this winter.
Originally, I wanted to use blue/green colors, but somehow I ended up with pink. That just went better with the photo.
Papers are from 7 Dots Studio, Northern Lights collection.
I first used mesh and tissue tape, then covered the bakground with a thin layer of gesso.
When it was dry, I added Distress Oxide mixed with water. And then lots of random stamping, using stamps from Prima and Stampendeous.
 Lots of layers behind the photo, including some glitter thread.
The title is a die from Altenew, and I cut it in black foam.
 The gorgeous border of snowflakes is a chipboard from Snip Art.
Finally I added splatters and some sequins. The page is really sparkling, but that is difficult to show in the photos :-)

This is the the moodboard at Mixed Media Place:

5 kommentarer:

Anne-Eddie sa...

Kjempefin LO! Vakkert dekorert ! Klem ;)

Juliya Tirskaya sa...

Beautiful layout!
Thank you for joining as at Mixed Mefia Place!

Tusia Lech sa...

I love the photo! And stamping is great! Thank you for playing with us at Mixed Media Place.

AnastasiaElena sa...

Beautiful wintery layout!
Thank you for playing with us at Mixed Media Place!

Arantzazu sa...

fabulous page!great layers!
thanks for playing with us at MMP!