torsdag 19. april 2018

April Challenge at Altenew

I do make lots of cards, but for some reason, I'm too lazy to post them in my blog...
So now I'll try to improve myself!

I made this card for the April Challenge at Altenew.
Altenew has become one of my favourite brands lately. Here I used their stamps and coordinating dies (Trigonometry and Happy).
I also used their ink when stamping the word 'happy'. The smaller sentiments are embossed in white.
Some of the triangles and the text are attached with 3d-dots.
I was planning on using some dots or sequins as well, but I kind of liked the clean and graphic look.

This is the inspiration picture from Altenew:

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

We love your take on this challenge! That is so lovely! Thank you so much for playing along and joining the Altenew Inspiration Challenge.

Elisabeth sa...

Så gøy at du fortsatt koser deg med papir og lim. Gjør jo også det innimellom, seinest mandag. Da hadde vi treff og jul-i-juli. Koselig tradisjon videreført fra dengang da
Ha en fin sommer Solfrid, hils Mags