torsdag 17. september 2020

More than Words - challenge

 Made my first LO in a very long time, thanks to the September challenge at More than Words.

My daughters both like to read. But lately they mainly read Manga books. Lots of Manga books....  

First I embossed some stamps from Iggydodie in white, and then used lots of watercolor from Altenew.
Let it dry completely, before adding lots of background stamping. Using stamps from AALL Create, Studio Calico, Iggydodie and Prima.
I also added a photo of my daughters bookshelf.
And she had an extra copy of a book, so I could use bookpages and cut out characters from the book.
I'v had the QK-alphabet 'Chopsticks' for many years, and it was just the perfect font for this page.

This is the challenge board from MTW:




11 kommentarer:

Heather McMahon sa...

Oh gosh - this is wonderful! I love your unique interpretation of the challenge and the way you've used characters cut from books. Thanks for joining in the fun at More Than Words :)

Dana Tatar sa...

Super cool page! My kids also love to read Manga. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

Cecy sa...

Fabulous layout!!! I love all the elements and how you played with them around the great picture! Thanks for joining us at MTW! xoxo Cecilia

Heike`sAugenBlick sa...

OMG!!! I loooovvvvveeee it!! What an amazing page!! Thank you so much for joining us at MTW. Xoxo Heike

jolande sa...

Great way to make the challenge!! Thanks for joining us!

Katrin Meraglia sa...

very nice project thanks for joining with us at MTW challenge

taag company sa...
Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av en bloggadministrator.
News sa...

Big Brother Naija’s finalist, Liquorose, burst into tears while expressing her state of affection with her love interest, Emmanuel.

This is coming after the Saturday night party that had more than enough drinks for the housemates to please themselves with.

Liquorose who probably had more than enough expressed regrets for giving out her love completely to Emmanuel at the detriment of her dreams.

“Every guy I fall in love with takes my pride and my dream away from me. You (Emmanuel) are no different from other guys. That’s why I am tired of falling in love and falling back out. My brother warned me,” Liquorose stated with tears running down her face.

Watch the video below …



African News Today

bossanova.1123@gmail.com sa...

เล่นแบล็คแจ็ค ให้ได้เงิน
7 วิตามินบีรวม ยี่ห้อไหนดี!
8 ที่เที่ยว สไตล์จีน สุดฟิน
ถ่ายรูปกับต้นแคชชัวรินา ที่ปากวีป พังงา
รับปีขาล กับคอลเลคชั่น ตรุษจีน สีแดงและลายเสือ!

boy sa...

I think this article is useful to everyone.
เว็บพนันออนไลน์ที่ดีที่สุด เล่นง่าย ทำเงินได้จริง
น้องเบสท์ ชนิดาภา อวดภาพสวมชุดว่ายน้ำ
มัม ลาโคนิค โชว์ลอตเตอรี่ชัดๆ หลังรับทรัพย์
น้องเอื้อย เน็ตไอดอล อวดความเซ็กซี่
เช็กเลขดัง 10 เลขเด็ด เลขขายดี

Unknown sa...

good post.
Link 1 
Link 2 
Link 3 
Link 4 
Link 5 
Link 6 
Link 7 
Link 8 
Link 9 
Link 10 
Link 11 
Link 12 
Link 13 
Link 14 
Link 15 
Link 16 
Link 17 
Link 18 
Link 19 
Link 20 
Link 21 
Link 22 
Link 23 
Link 24 
Link 25 
Link 26 
Link 27 
Link 28