torsdag 6. mai 2021

More than Words - May challenge

 My first layout in 2021. And again, it took a challenge at MTW to get me started.

I use a lot of kraft, so this challenge was just perfect.
The photos are of my daughter. I drew the triangles, just to create the focal point. Then used some background stamps from Papirdesign and Ink Blot Shop.
Decided to stick with triangles, so then this paper from Pink Paislee was perfect. I like using bright colors together with kraft. The text-stickers are from Art by Marlene. 
Just bought these girly stamps from Les Atelier de Karine, after they had been on my wishlist for a long time. I paperpieced them just to add some color. 
A bit of splatters with Posca pen just to finish it all.

This is the Challenge Board:





6 kommentarer:

Sharon Fritchman sa...

What a gorgeous page! I love how you framed the wonderful photos with linear lines and shapes. It looks absolutely amazing. Thank you so much for joining us at More Than Words this month!

Dana Tatar sa...

Fabulous! I love all the stamping and the pops of color. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

Heather McMahon sa...

I absolutely love this one! Those triangles and stamping really set the photos off perfectly. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words this month.

Heike`sAugenBlick sa...

WOW WOW this is an amazing layout with awesome details. I love everything about it !! Thank you so much for joining us at MTW

Marie Johansson - Create Without Limits sa...

ÄLSKAR den! LOVE it to bits!!! Thank you for joining MTW challenge in May.

Empire of the Cat sa...

Very cool Thanks for joining us at More Than Words - Elle xx