søndag 6. september 2015

Awesome - class with Gaëlle Ly

I attended the crop Scrappetreff i Egersund last week-end, and had a great time! As I always do in these crops.
I took an amazing class with Gaëlle Ly, and this is the page I made.
The white cardstock got a thin layer of clear gesso, before we used a stencil and modelling paste to create the smaller circle.
We used crayons and water once the modelling paste had dried completely.
The big circles are handdrawn, with the help of a paper plate. Then we added a bit of stamping.
Finally some splatters with gesso, crayons and mist.
I really loved the class, and learned several techniques I'm looking forward to exploring at home.

Thanks to Brit and Linda for arranging such an awesome crop. And thanks to Gaëlle for the really inspiring classes.

1 kommentar:

jorunn`s Fristed sa...

Nydelig!! Herlig kurs, og ei utrolig flott dame ♥