fredag 30. november 2012

Hvitveis til mormor....

I made this page for a challenge at Once Upon A Sketch.
I really liked the sketch, and thought the photo of my daughter picking flowers for her Grandmother would be perfect.
I decided not to choose the easy way out and convert the photo to black&white. So I kept the colors and tried to make everything go with it.
The papers are from Pion Design, and there are several layers of paper behind the photo. I also used a doily and some cheese cloth.
Lots of flowers from Prima and also some homemade paperflowers. The chipboardstars are from Sodalicous. I just bought them, but they are so cool so I've almost used them all.....
Finally I put some white gesso randomly over the flowers and other embellishment.
The lamp post is from Prima/Ingvild Bolme. So happy I finally made use of it.
I put a tag for hidden journaling behind the photo/papers.

7 kommentarer:

Kay F sa...

What a sweet page based on your daughter! You did a great job clustering all of your embellishments--they are perfectly placed where your eyes simply 'flow' along the page. Great take on the challenge & sketch. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at OUAS!

Melenia Agapides sa...

Absolutely gorgeous page! Love every bit of it! Delicate work... thank you so much for submitting this amazing page to OUAS!

Elena Stefanidou sa...

This is so sweet and lovely!
Thank you for joining us at OUAS

EFI sa...

Absolutely stunning work!!! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at OUAS!

Ruth Ørsal sa...

Hei, og takk for sist ja :) Så fint du la igen spor til denne lekre bloggen din! Fytti så me lekkert du lager! Denne må eg se mer i siden :)

Ruth

Randi Elisabeth sa...

Her var det mange digge detaljer. Likte at du hadde malt hønsenettingen ;)

Elisabeth sa...

Nydelig bilde av hvitveispiken, lekker LO med masse spennende eyecandy.

Du er råflink! Jeg digger alt du gjør!

Ønsker deg ei fin førjulstid, tipper jentene gleder seg til nissen kommer, ja for de tror vel på nissen fortsatt??!

Klem fra meg