lørdag 17. november 2012

Top Model - bunad style....

Jeg laget denne LO'en på Papirfesten sist helg. Fant en fin skisseutfordring hos ScrapFriends, og alltid greitt å ha med seg noen ferdigprinta skisser når man skal scrappe en hel helg.
I made this LO at a crop last week-end. I really liked the sketch challenge at ScrapFriends, so I printed the sketch hoping to get inspired. And I sure did.
This is a photo of two of my nieces, dressed in "bunad" (our national costumes). And of course, being dressed like that, you're supposed to behave with dignity and conduct. Not fooling around in front of the camera. So my revenge is to scrap the photo and put it out on the Internet.... :-)
I used different chipboard stars, some of them colored with distress stains, and all of them glued with foam pads.
There are several layers of patterned paper behind the photo, and also some cheese cloth. And I cut out some leaves from a patterned paper.
The letters are stickers from Webster's Pages. I used my sewing machine to attach the main title. Some small pieces of washi tape and ribbons matched perfectly. And I also used some stamps from Sodalicious, and some leftover rubons.
Finally I splattered some black Glimmer Glam and attached some rhinestones.
I had great fun scrapping this page. And I'll sure check in at ScrapFriends again - I really love their sketches!

7 kommentarer:

inger synnøve sa...

denne var jeg så heldig å fikk se på papirfesten.den er flott her på bloggen,men den er nydelig i RL.
takk for sist :)
god helg:)

Lizzy Hill sa...

I'm so glad you had fun with our sketch - looking forward to seeing you again...LOVE your style & that black glimmermist just sets it all off beautifully....love the girls doing their 'model' thing, too:):):)

Sanna sa...

GORGEOUS page! love everything about it!! so glad you joined us at ScrapFriends!!!

Unknown sa...

Stilig LO. Likte veldig godt titlene rundt på siden. Synes alltid det er så vanskelig å få til.

Detema sa...

Den blei skikkelig flott!

Randi Elisabeth sa...

Der var det ferdige resultatet ja, kjempe flott. Digger bildet og tittelen;)

Gwen Wruck sa...

What a fun and striking layout, love your finishing touches and am so glad you joined in the fun with us at Scrap Friends.